Welcome to Kuala Lumpur

Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. Please use the search box below on the left hand side of the page, to quickly find tips and information for living in KL. To receive regular updates and tips please become a follower and subscribe at the bottom of the page. I welcome all your emails at: expatliving@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pork only restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.

I read an article that made me chuckle in Female Magazine November 2012. It reminded me of how little I really knew about Kuala Lumpur before I moved here. Those days I wasn't sure how easy it would be to get pork in Malaysia!

The article talks about 3 pork only restaurants in Kuala Lumpur. There are plenty more restaurants that serve pork but for this post I have just mentioned the 3 in the article.

If you have other recommendations please do leave a comment. The more the merrier!

Here they are:

S.WINE:
 in Ben's Independent Grocer in Publika, Jalan Dutamas.
Click Link for more information.
S.WINE Contact Details


THE HUNGRY HOG:
Jalan SS15, Subang Jaya
http://www.hog.my/


THE PORK PLACE:
Lot 31, 101 Boulevard, Puchong
The Pork Place: Map


Another place not mentioned in the article is the German restaurant Brotzeit in Midvalley. They of course serve some very good german pork sausages.

BROTZEIT:
Brotzeit: Midvalley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Overseas Blog

Featured Malaysia Blog on GO! Overseas