Welcome to Kuala Lumpur

Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. Please use the search box below on the left hand side of the page, to quickly find tips and information for living in KL. To receive regular updates and tips please become a follower and subscribe at the bottom of the page. I welcome all your emails at: expatliving@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Which mobile phone service provider to use in Kuala Lumpur?

I am in the process of switching from Celcom to Digi mobile and the good thing is I can keep my number. I am switching from post paid with Celcom to pre paid with Digi. Reason being Celcom's processes don't allow me to switch to pre paid within Celcom. So I need to switch to Digi first and then back to Celcom. Very complicated indeed. So let's see what Digi has to offer: I will most probably just stick with them. I am also curious to see what happens with the deposit I paid to Celcom once I switch over. Their helpline has told me different timescales for the refund : 4-6 months (crazy I know!!) or 3-7 working days.

If you are confused about which service provider to go for have a look at the price comparison table for pre-paid rates via the link below:

Pre-paid rates compared: Digi, Maxis, Celcom and Tune Talk, 2010

1 comment:

  1. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. tesco signal booster

    ReplyDelete

Overseas Blog

Featured Malaysia Blog on GO! Overseas